S&W M&P 9 Shield M2.0 w/ Crimson Trace Red LaserDecember 9, 2018
Marlin 1894 SBL 44December 20, 2018
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
- 45-70 Gov’t.
- 6-shot, full-length tubular magazine
- Lever action with big- loop finger lever; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plate, magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety
- Black/grey laminated hardwood pistol-grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; deluxe recoil pad; nickel- plated swivel studs
- 5″ stainless steel barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- 1:20” twist rate
- XS LeverRail with Ghost ring rear sight and front sight post
- 37” long
- 13 3/8” length of pull
- 8 lbs. approximate weight
Out of stock
Marlin 1895 SBL 45-70
Acquire and fire with a quick-pointing 181⁄2” barrel, and cycle rapidly through six rounds of 45-70 Gov’t. with the Big Loop Lever.
The Marlin 1895SBL is an ideal Lever-Action Rifle for big game hunting at close to medium range, or defending yourself against large gnarly creatures in the backcountry. The 1895SBL has a stainless steel barrel and receiver, and a laminate wood stock for ultimate durability against the elements. The barrel has Ballard style rifling to handle all types of bullets—cast or jacketed. The full-length magazine tube holds 6 rounds of powerful .45-70 cartridges, and an enlarged lever loop allows shooter to cycle the action with gloved hands. The Marlin 1895SBL features side ejection, which simplifies scope mounting, and the gun comes with the versatile Lever Rail that allows mounting a standard riflescope on top the receiver, or a scout-style scope mounted farther out on the barrel. For quick, close-range shooting the 1895SBL comes with an excellent XS ghost ring, rear aperture sight mounted to the rail, and a front post with white line up the center. These sights are extremely rugged and do not get knocked out of alignment easily. A Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad helps absorbs recoil from heavy .47-70 rounds, allowing shooter to stay on target for fast follow up shots. A receiver-mounted crossbolt safety effectively blocks the hammer from hitting the firing pin. Sling swivel studs allow for the attachment of a rifle sling for convenient carry in the field with the hands free. Marlin 1895SBL is a very quick-handling Lever-Action Rifle that shoots a cartridge powerful enough to knock down any species of game in North America. The 1895SBL is built to hold up to rugged use in harsh environments. Made in USA.