Two requirements to complete a firearm purchase online
- Payment: Buyer pays us directly for the firearm, via one of our payment methods
- Shipping to FFL: By federal law we are unable to ship the firearm directly to any customer that does not hold a valid FFL. We are required to ship to an FFL dealer/store near you. For your convenience we have provided several online search tools to help you find an authorized dealer.
Process of Firearm Sales
- Locate an FFL dealer near you
- Contact the dealer and inform them that you would like their assistance in transferring a gun to them from GreenWalt Firearms, LLC. There may be a fee for this transaction (usually around $35).
- Arrange the transfer with that FFL dealer. Note: we do not arrange the transfer
- Provide your dealer with our contact information so they can send us a copy of their valid FFL license.
- After you select an FFL dealer/store, indicate that FFL dealer/store on your order so that we can prepare your firearm for shipping.
- Complete your purchase on our on-line store and make sure you include a contact phone number in case we have questions.
- Due to heavy demand for firearms, we cannot hold processed orders if you cannot locate and FFL dealer/store. Please pick an FFL dealer/store before ordering so that there isn’t any delay in processing your purchase. If you encounter any issues please feel free to contact us.
- Inspection: Please inspect your firearm at the time you are picking it up from your FFL dealer/store. Should there be any problems do not accept the transfer and have your FFL dealer/store contact us for return. We will then work with you on a replacement item or full refund.
- Shipment must be by ground only. Air Shipment is strictly prohibited.
- There are no returns on ammo
- You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. Adult signature is required.
- Certain states and cities have restrictions on online ammo sales. We will not ship ammo to Alaska, Hawaii, Washington DC, Massachusetts, New Your City or cook county Illinois. You are responsible for checking your state and city laws before ordering.