ALL FIREARMS MUST BE SHIPPED TO YOUR LOCAL FFL DEALER/STORE
- Your FFL dealer/store must email to us a valid, signed and legible copy of their current FFL License within 3 days of purchase.
- Email address email@example.com
- Please have your FFL dealer/store include your name on the email
- We will include a signed copy of our FFL and your purchase information – including your name and contact information with the shipment of the order.
Methods of Payment
- We accept most credit cards. MasterCard, Visa, Discover and AmEx
- Other payment options are available but may increase the shipping time
- Please contact us to make other payment arrangements
- Handgun and certain other firearms will be shipped by common currier (USPS Priority, UPS or FEDX). In most cases firearms will be sent via insured shipping and will arrive at your FFL dealer/store within 3 – 10 business days of the completion of the regulatory requirements.
- Posted shipping rates and free shipping offers are for the contiguous 48 states only. Additional shipping fees will be charged for Hawaii and Alaska.
- We will not ship any firearms outside of the United States
- Certain states have specific restrictions on firearm sales. Currently MD, NJ, NY, CA and Washington DC have restrictions that may or may not allow us to sell or ship a firearm to those areas. The buyer is responsible to check with local law enforcement and regulatory entities to verify the purchase is legal.
- We work with several wholesalers and warehouses around the country. Your purchase may ship from one of their facilities. We will provide you with all of the shipping and tracking information.
- Overnight Shipping: If you select overnight or expedited shipping, additional shipping charges will be applied to your purchase. Your shipment may still take up to 3 days to ship because of the regulatory requirements, necessary paper work and FFL verification.